What is CHARMS?
CHARMS Online Database is one of the many methods the Band Directors can communicate to parents and students. In addition, this is where all families can keep up with their student’s band finances throughout the year. Please contact a Band Director or the current Band Booster President if you have any questions regarding the CHARMS program.
How to access & Change Parent/Student Information on CHARMS
- Go to to www.charmsoffice.com or use the QR Code Below
- Scroll over to ENTER
- Click on “Parents/Students/Members”
- You will be asked for a School Code. Type (in the box provided) sanjacintoband, then press ENTER
- Student password is their School ID Number UNLESS it has already been changed (then skip to #9)
- Enter your ID number in the space provided under “Student Area Password”
- Once you have accessed your personal information, you will be asked to change your password immediately. Make sure you choose a password that you can remember.
- A new page with labeled icons will appear. At the top (to the right of HOME) you will find STUDENT INFO.
- Please update all of your personal information and save any changes, if needed.
There is also a FREE App available in the App Store and on Google Play called Charms Parent/Student Portal by Charms office Assistant.